Spring Break Art Camp 2019 EPIC STUDENTS
Spring Break HeartLocke Art Camp
12204 NE 23rd st Choctaw OK 73020 Suite B
***** Must be registered no later than March 11th, *****
*******Light snacks provided, however, each art camper will need to bring a snack, lunch and drink each day they attend.*******
****Your child(ren) can go to a single day, half day, any number, doesn't have to be all week.
Daily Schedule Listed Below
Spring break at HeartLocke Studio? Yeahh!! These action-packed days will include wood crafting, leathermaking, clay, paint & takes, canvas painting, themed crafts, drawing, mixed media pieces and more, glitter galore!
Light snacks provided, however, each art camper will need to bring a snack, lunch and drink each day they attend. Each day at HeartLocke Art Camp is a surefire way to keep your kids excited about being out of school and doing something new and creative. Don’t forget to invite a friend to attend along side them.
Class Title: Spring Break HeartLocke Art Camp 2019
Teachers: Elizabeth Schilling,Timothy Schilling, Aemelia Woodruff, Sonya Norman, Tara Cameron and Hailey Cameron
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Date : 2019. Days: March , 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd. The 21rst is only 1/2 day, 1 til 4
Age: Ages 5years – 15 years, students will be separated by ages to interact and meet new friends, combined for some activities, older students will delve into color theory and more advanced techniques
Price: $45 per full class day 9-4 or $30 for half day. Half day can be 9-12 or 1-4. Thursday the 21rst is $30 as it is a half day from 1-4. THIS WILL BE BILLED TO EPIC.
* Must be registered no later than March 11th,
- Monday March 18th: Artists will create sculptures with clay, learn about and use chalk pastels for colorful creations on toned paper. We will learn a neat magical way to transfer our art to candles creating one of a kind functional pieces.
- Tuesday, March 19th: Artists will create bright pieces on photo paper with sharpies, the colors pop. Painting a lego character selfie with acrylics is a fun way to see yourself, artists will create their own unique version. Lego robotics will be a station set up in the afternoon where students can work together to create real robotic, moving and responding pieces, ( robotics to stay at the studio.)
- Wednesday, March 20th: Using light woodworking, artists will create one of a kind robotic looking critters from precut pieces of wood, they will ad gears, wires, paint and screws to their delight til the creation is complete. Games, fun activities, crafts, and a movie, theatre style, projected & popcorn is included.
- Thursday, March 21st: Leathermaking is the main activity planned for this day, students get to cut, design, create and sew their leather to form the unique creations they will take home. A karaoke event is planned for those that wish to sing, other campers can cheer them on.
- Friday, March 22nd: We will create art mixed with science, penny-copters decorated and made to fly are just one example of the neat activities planned. Slime taught by the one and only Slime Queen for campers to perfect their slime making skills, her slime is amazing.
Many more activities will be included that are not listed in detail above. HeartLocke Studio will aim high to keep your child feeling at ease, creative and accomplished.